Quote by Han Solo

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

Monday, May 4, 2009

Need some input folks.

With everything that has been going on with the economy, flu, martial law, Iran, Israel and everything else, Does it seem to be getting quieter on the blogs out there?

Many of the blogs and info I follow every week is not updated as much now. Not sure if it means anything. Maybe people feel better about things? So they are not posting as much? I am an info junkie and now my info is slowing down a bit.

Anyone else notice this? Am I wrong let me know? What other sites are out there?

Please comment. Thanks, SO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I have heard through youtube that some people were being told (??by who???)not to post any videos. They would only comment it was in their best interest to stop.

Dixon said...

Hmmmmm.

lildove said...

The US outlook seems pretty dim. I don't like to think of myself as doom and gloom, but...What's a girl to do? :)